TK 4-14 otáčky motoru

Moderátoři: Tata, Tom

Zpráva
Autor
ttkt

Re: TK 4-14 otáčky motoru

#16 Nový příspěvek od ttkt »

First, sorry for my reply in English but as most of information for TZ4K14 tractor is in Czech or Russian and as I speak none of them I am trying to find some help in English or using google translate :) .

My tractor got new cylinder, piston, piston rod, new bearings, new oil and fuel pump. Now the engine speed is very high even if the gas is on the minimum position and it smokes a lot (white smoke). I can only shut off the engine when I keep force on the gas lever when it's in the minimum position. Where to start solving the problem?

Could it be the centrifugal regulator? The pressure on the spring is too strong and the weights of the regulator do not spread and the engine constantly tries to add more throttle? As far as I have read with google translate there are no suggestions how to adjust the spring?

(At first it smoked very heavily and a lot of oil/fuel came out from the exhaust. First I thought it might have been the oil that I poured directly to the piston rod bearings when installing the engine together, I might have added it too much there but I don't think that it can cause the high engine speed because the oil will circulate away from there? So it's probably unburned fuel that splits out thorugh exhaust)

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Technické problémy“